Accounting Services: Tax Refunds & Returns

Company - - Registration

Accountancy services | Company formation | Company Services | Offshore Company | Company Formation Package

Company Formation, Company Services, Offshore Company, Accounting

Company registration Home| Mobile Site | Packages | Library| About us| Contact Us| Site Map| Basket | My Account  

Accountancy Services
Accounting Services: Company accounts
company accounts
Accounting Services: Self assessment tax return
self assessment tax return
Accounting Services: VAT returns
VAT returns
Accounting Services: PAYE returns
PAYE returns
Accounting Services: Tax back
tax back
Accounting Services: HMRC Investigations & Disputes
HMRC Investigations & Disputes
Accounting Services: Accounts
Accounting Services: Company Structure
Company Structure
Accounting Services: Payroll
Accounting Services: Payroll
Accounting Service: Business Plan
Accounting Service: Business Plan
Accounting Services: Company accounting Dates
Company accounting Dates
Offshore Formation
Offshore Formation
Company Formation
Company Formation
Company Services
Company Services
Business Library
company  registration

Accounting Services: Company Formation

Accounting Services: Tax Refunds & Returns

Accounting Services: VAT Registration

Accounting Services: Construction Industry Scheme

Accounting Services: Accounts Preparation

Accounting Services: Other Services



Accounting Services: Tax Refunds & Returns


We provide quick and convenient tax service in the United Kingdom to ensure that you are able to file your tax returns on time and that you get the tax refunds you’re entitled to. It is a startling truth that every third citizen in the UK is entitled to a tax refund. What’s more? It has been estimated that millions of pounds goes to the UK Revenue Department as overpaid tax every year.

A little caution can save you a lot of money every year in taxes. PAYE (Pay As You Earn) workers in the UK have their tax deducted from their salaries by their employers every month. If you’re a PAYE worker you may be entitled for a UK tax refund under a few circumstances. It is important that you are aware of these situations when you can claim tax refunds.

  • When you don’t work for a whole tax year
  • When you have worked in more than one companies at a time
  • When you joined a new job and paid emergency tax
  • When you have children
  • When you changed your employment status; like if you became self-employed
  • When there is a gap between two employment periods

For people who are self-employed filing a tax return often becomes complicated. In fact it has been noticed that many self-employed people make the similar mistakes every year ending up losing their time and money. We provide specialised tax services for self employed people to ensure that their tax affairs run smoothly. We take care to prepare your self-assessment every year and ensure that you claim all your work related expenses like:

  • Business Mileage Tax Rebates and Motoring Refunds
  • Rent on Business Property
  • Uniform / Work wear Tax Rebates
  • Claim Fees & Office Expenses
  • Tools / Mechanics Rebates
  • Work related insurance
  • Expenses Tax Refunds

We also provide tax services for construction workers. For all construction workers / contractors who earned under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) we ensure their CIS tax refunds and also help them with their work-related expenses claims, like:

  • Uniform or work wear refund claim
  • Tools rebates
  • Mileage rebates
  • Repair and Maintenance Costs
  • Work-related insurance

Considering that the Average CIS tax refunds in the UK are as high as £1453.00, you should consider getting professional tax service for yourself. Construction workers fall under both the categories and are either PAYE or Self-Employed. If you’re self employed you have to necessarily file your self assessment every year, else if you’re PAYE there is still tax return to be filed and work expenses to be claimed. We provide you with comprehensive and customized solutions for your tax affairs and rescue you from the trouble of going through all the legal hassles.


2008 © Financial Republic   All rights reserved.

nr. 06939750   |   nazwa: FINANCIAL REPUBLIC (UK) LTD
nr. 06375167   |   nazwa: EWA MANNO ACCOUNTING SERVICES LTD
zobacz: Case details for Financial Republic - Trade Mark nr. 2517705
zobacz: Case details for Polskie Centrum - Trade Mark nr. 2434066