Terms & Conditions
- The price list in relation to our services and products is placed on our website, cost of other services shall be individually agreed.
- If you decide to use one of our services or offered products, please note that they may also be governed by the specific terms relevant to each requested service/product.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, except when indicated to the contrary. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Whenever we decide to change our Terms & Conditions, any amendments will be placed on this website. You should regularly check this site to ensure that you are informed of any changes.
- As regards Barclays Business Bank Account Referral Service:
- Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service you confirm that you agree to your details being submitted on your behalf to Barclays Bank plc and to being contacted directly by Barclays Bank plc for the purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
- Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service on behalf of a third party for whom you are making a company formation application, you confirm that the third party has agreed to their details being submitted on their behalf to Barclays Bank plc and to being contacted directly by Barclays Bank plc for the purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
- The Business Bank Accounts are opened by and provided by Barclays Bank plc and subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Barclays at the time of account opening
Please note that, this website may also include links to and/or from other websites not connected with our service. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We hereby indicate that we do not hold any responsibility for the contents of the linked website(s) which are not part of our service.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please be advised that unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.